Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: HUGE FELICITY NEWS!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member AG DRESS DESIGNER's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2004
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not at liberty to say where I got this info, except it came from a person fairly high up in Mattel. I was told the work outfit and the green riding set will both be brought back, also many of the retired accessories. I believe others may have heard this and that is why we are seeing so many retired Felicity items on e-bay lately.

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by AG Dress Designer:
    I was told the work outfit and the green riding set will both be brought back, also many of the retired accessories.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*****Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-H-H-H-H-H-H-H!!!!!!!!*********

    Doin' the Big Fat Happy Dance!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by AG Dress Designer:
    I'm not at liberty to say where I got this info, except it came from a person fairly high up in Mattel. I was told the work outfit and the green riding set will both be brought back, also many of the retired accessories. I believe others may have heard this and that is why we are seeing so many retired Felicity items on e-bay lately.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Do you know anything about this issue of Elizabeth turning into a blonde? [img]redface.gif[/img] Or is that another thing you can't tell us? At the very least, if you know anything about it, please reassure me that AG is really not crazy enough to make such a change!!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member AG DRESS DESIGNER's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2004
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Elizabeth wasn't mentioned. I was curious as too the Felicity items and didn't think to ask any questions about Elizabeth. I'll see what I can find out.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Thanks! I really appreciate it! Im going to be so stressed out from now until I finally see Elizabeth!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I so hope your source is right! I love the Work Gown. That and Lissie's Town Fair outfit are the only ones of hers I'm missing.

    It's going to be exciting to see which things they deem worthy to start making again, and which look different (Hopefully, any difference is better, like maybe the work gown will look more like the one in the books?), and how good the quality will be. Hopefully, they wont have to make the prices a whole lot more to be able to make all the retired (and new) items as good as we're used to.

    I'm sure most of you who might not have the Riding Habit hope it's exactly the same, but I hope that it's slightly different; just different enough for me to see the need to have both! And here's to hoping that little traveling trunk is coming back. Anyone have it and know if the Riding Habit even fits inside like in the book?

  7. #17
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The riding habit does not fit in the travel trunk! The travel trunk is very small. I can fit Felicity's mits, her pocketbook, and her stays. I can take a picture if I can find my dad's camera.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Shawniec's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is such exciting news! I really want that green riding habit; it will probably go on backorder as soon as it hits the website!! Fingers are crossed for the Noah's Ark toy too!

    Shawn

  9. #19
    Inactive Member AGMommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2004
    Posts
    205
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Didn't (many years ago) there also used to be a child and doll tea set? I would LOVE to see that! (I just finished 'Felicity learns a lesson' and fell in love with the beautiful blue set!)

  10. #20
    Inactive Member MareGathersWords's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2004
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AHHHHHHHHHHH! YES! YES! YES! My most coveted Felicity item is coming back! WOOHOO! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •